1/2/09

Fun with Haikus!

At my workplace, I see submitted poetry all the time. It reminds me of all the times I would try to write poetry in high school, mainly because I thought being sensitive was the way to attract girls. I haven't written any poetry in years, until a few weeks ago at work when I sat down and jotted down some Haikus. They aren't masterpieces, but I like to think someone enjoys them.

Here are this week's batch, which appear in Sunday's edition of The Log Cabin Democrat.

Colors
A box of crayons,
96 colors, so bright,
Wish I could eat them.

Cents
A jar of pennies,
So bright, they shine in the light,
I wish they were dimes

Aqua
A stream of water,
Filled with fish and rubber boots,
I hate pollution

0 comments:

My Twitter feed




    follow me on Twitter


    About This Blog

    A blog for the masses, if by masses you mean myself and family members who probably read this out of pity.

    I'm dustin Faber, the 16-bit Catholic. This blog is an amusing, sometimes thought-provoking look at my life and the world around me. Poetry, cooking recipes, gaming, faith, things that make me go awww, things that make me go grrr, and my obsession with a good glass of root beer can be found here.

    If you're looking for gaming-centered posts, check out catholicvideogamers.blogspot.com. If you seek the blog I keep with my fiance, check out thecatholiclovebirds.blogspot.com

      © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Blogger Blog Templates

    Back to TOP