3/7/09

WOW I am the laziest person in the world

So here's my blog right? The one labeled dustinfaber.com...and it's been a month since I last posted? What the heck is that all about? Is it me being lazy or me being busy?


It's the laziness. Please don't think my life is so important that I can't update my silly site. And I'll get my Log Cabin columns on here sometime tonight or Sunday. In the meanwhile, I did start my own podcast at my newspaper's web site. It's called Church Echoes, and the first episode features Fr. Jim Chern of the Newman Center at Montclair State Univ. in New Jersey.

The address to find it is www.thecabin.net/podcast. You can click on mine, or any of our other podcasts. Or the direct feed is http://feeds2.feedburner.com/ChurchEchoes

Will be back on a normal posting schedule soon.

0 comments:

My Twitter feed




    follow me on Twitter


    About This Blog

    A blog for the masses, if by masses you mean myself and family members who probably read this out of pity.

    I'm dustin Faber, the 16-bit Catholic. This blog is an amusing, sometimes thought-provoking look at my life and the world around me. Poetry, cooking recipes, gaming, faith, things that make me go awww, things that make me go grrr, and my obsession with a good glass of root beer can be found here.

    If you're looking for gaming-centered posts, check out catholicvideogamers.blogspot.com. If you seek the blog I keep with my fiance, check out thecatholiclovebirds.blogspot.com

      © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Blogger Blog Templates

    Back to TOP