7/5/11

The joy of complaining

I think some people don't realize just how stupid they sound.

Maybe I was just caught in a grumpy moment, but when Allicia and I were at the firework show on Monday night, there was a family next to us where the mom and dad spent the entire time complaining about something.

"Why don't they going to start on time?"

"This mayor doesn't know what she's doing."

"Nobody knows if the fireworks are tonight or Sunday"

They just kept chattering on and on. The most annoying part though was when, 2 minutes in, the woman says with a grumpy tone, "Is that it?" miffed at the alleged end of the fireworks.

It was a break two minutes in! Who the heck thinks fireworks in a city as large as Harrisburg are over with after two minutes? Just shut up for a few minutes, sit back and watch the show!

Beautiful fireworks. Too bad we had to share the experience with them.

0 comments:

My Twitter feed




    follow me on Twitter


    About This Blog

    A blog for the masses, if by masses you mean myself and family members who probably read this out of pity.

    I'm dustin Faber, the 16-bit Catholic. This blog is an amusing, sometimes thought-provoking look at my life and the world around me. Poetry, cooking recipes, gaming, faith, things that make me go awww, things that make me go grrr, and my obsession with a good glass of root beer can be found here.

    If you're looking for gaming-centered posts, check out catholicvideogamers.blogspot.com. If you seek the blog I keep with my fiance, check out thecatholiclovebirds.blogspot.com

      © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Blogger Blog Templates

    Back to TOP