1/28/09

Unclehood

I guess "unclehood" is an acceptable term for this, but after serving as uncle to my nephew Brent for nearly 5 years, I get to do it all over again: my sister texted me to tell me she was pregnant.

The thing that will be different this time around is that I could be closer in distance to the second kid: Shane and JoBeth might be packing it up in Wyoming and moving somewhere closer. It'd be nice to be near the kids more often, but only time will tell if that changes or not.

Regardless, it should be a fun upcoming 7-8 months.

0 comments:

My Twitter feed




    follow me on Twitter


    About This Blog

    A blog for the masses, if by masses you mean myself and family members who probably read this out of pity.

    I'm dustin Faber, the 16-bit Catholic. This blog is an amusing, sometimes thought-provoking look at my life and the world around me. Poetry, cooking recipes, gaming, faith, things that make me go awww, things that make me go grrr, and my obsession with a good glass of root beer can be found here.

    If you're looking for gaming-centered posts, check out catholicvideogamers.blogspot.com. If you seek the blog I keep with my fiance, check out thecatholiclovebirds.blogspot.com

      © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Blogger Blog Templates

    Back to TOP