6/30/09

Jingle What? Fun on Youtube

Rounding up this week's batch of fun Youtube videos. Perhaps I'm biased, but this cute little kid trying to sing Jingle Bells is just too great.



* Yes, he's my nephew. Still a great video!

My patron saint is Saint Linus. I share a love for our second pope. Another Linus I love (other than Catholic Guy host Lino Rulli). Linus, the character from Peanuts. Here, the man with the blanket sings The Police hit "Every Little Thing She Does is Magic."



Boy this girl just FLEW through the air. A little mean I know, but still.



This just makes me laugh. The logic seems so similar to people knowadays though, which is kinda sad.



And finally, here's the second spot from Catholicvote.org in their "Life" series. Great stuff.

0 comments:

My Twitter feed




    follow me on Twitter


    About This Blog

    A blog for the masses, if by masses you mean myself and family members who probably read this out of pity.

    I'm dustin Faber, the 16-bit Catholic. This blog is an amusing, sometimes thought-provoking look at my life and the world around me. Poetry, cooking recipes, gaming, faith, things that make me go awww, things that make me go grrr, and my obsession with a good glass of root beer can be found here.

    If you're looking for gaming-centered posts, check out catholicvideogamers.blogspot.com. If you seek the blog I keep with my fiance, check out thecatholiclovebirds.blogspot.com

      © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Blogger Blog Templates

    Back to TOP